Small Business Diversity Program
Dauphin County is committed to helping small businesses. If you are a Minority-Owned Business, Woman-Owned Business or Veteran/Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Business and have an interest in certifying your business or being added to the Dauphin County vendors list, see below.
- To register your business through the Pennsylvania Costars Program, click here and select the supplier registration tab.
- For any other veteran services, contact Tony Difrancesco Director/Service Officer of Veteran Affairs at 717-780-6356.
- For specific information regarding “open” construction projects, visit PennBid by clicking here.
- If you are a Human Services provider, please contact Randie Yeager at email@example.com , or 717-780-6288 to discuss partnership opportunities.
Third-Party Certification Resources
Who do I certify my business through?
To be certified as a small business through the Small Business Contracting Program.
What are the requirements to self-certify as a small business?
- Business must be a for-profit, United States business
- Business must be independently owned
- Business may not be dominated in its field of operations
- Business may not employ more than 100 full-time equivalent employees
Who do I contact to see if my business is already registered?
Call toll free: (877) 435-7363
How do I submit my third-party certification application?
Go to PA Supplier Portal at https://pasupplierportal.state.pa.us/irj/portal/anonymous