Hotel Tax Forms
- Hotel tax revenue payments must be remitted along with the Hotel Tax Remittance form.
- Hotel tax revenue is due the last day of the month following the period in which the tax was collected.
- The current tax due is 5% of revenues collected.
- There are NO exemptions under the ordinance except for federal and/or state employees on authorized business.
- Remittances and reports received after the due date are subject to a $100.00 fine and 9% annual interest charge. There is no provision for exoneration of the late filing penalty and interest.
- Delinquent remittances must be reported on the Delinquent Hotel Tax Return form.
- Please contact the Dauphin County Treasurer’s Office at (717) 780-6550 for any questions regarding hotel taxes.
Hotel Tax Remittance Form
2008 Hotel Tax Ordinance
Exemption Statement Residency and Employment
Exemption Statement Residency and Employment (Autofill)