What you need to know before you call:
- Criminal record information can be obtained on the state public Web-site:
- Click E-Service
- Public Web Docket Sheets
- Court of Common Pleas
- Common Pleas Docket No. (case number search)
- Other Criteria (name/other search)
NOTE: The clerk of court's office is not responsible for this Web-site.
- We are primarily a criminal records office and do not maintain civil records.
- We DO NOT give legal advice.
- A case number or defendant's full name and date of birth are required on all inquiries.
- We DO NOT provide case information over the phone.
- Record check inquires must be in writing and accompanied by a payment of $23.
- We do not accept filings or documents via FAX
- ALL payments must be made by cash, or certified check or money order made payable to the Dauphin County Clerk of Court.
Dauphin County Clerk of Court
PO Box 1295
Harrisburg, PA 17108
(717) 780-6530 Phone