Henninger Farm Covered Bridge
Facilities and Overview
Originally constructed around 1850, the Henninger Farm Covered Bridge spans Wiconisco Creek using a Burr Arch. The bridge was heavily damaged in 2000 by arson and rebuilt in 2003. It is open to foot traffic only and is one of two covered bridges remaining in Dauphin County. Two picnic tables are located nearby.