- Back-to-School Yard Sales and ‘First Day, Fresh Impressions’ Program
- For Halifax Area School District, the yard sales, organized by Valleys Evangelical Covenant Church, will be held from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Aug. 14 and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Aug. 15 at the Creekside building at Camp Hebron. Call Donna from Valleys Evangelical Covenant at 717-896-3118 to register for First Day, Fresh Impressions by Aug. 11.
In Millersburg School District, call Pastor Justin Gruber at 717-692-3904 to register for First Day, Fresh Impressions by Aug. 12.
In Upper Dauphin School District, the yard sale, organized by Trinity United Methodist Church, will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Aug. 8 at the Elizabethville Borough Park. To register for First Day, Fresh Impressions, call Bonnie at 717-905-2700 by Aug. 10.
For Williams Valley School District, the yard sale will be from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Aug. 8 at the Ebenezer Church, 328 W. Market St., Williamstown. The rain date is Aug. 15. The back-to-school supply drive-through event will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Aug. 22 at Ebenezer Church. Call Lucinda at 717-647-2956 to register for First Day, Fresh Impressions by Aug. 15.
- National Night Out on October 6, 2020.
- Hunger and Homeless Awareness Week from November 18 to 24, 2020
- Community Meal on December 3, 2020. Call 717-905-7200 for details.