Nothern Dauphin Human Services Advisory Panel
The Northern Dauphin Human Services Advisory Panel meets on a quarterly basis to discuss services and programs available to the residents of the Northern Dauphin Community.
The Northern Dauphin Advisory Panel is a community based collection of organizations whose goal is, through a collaborative effort, to promote human services to the citizens of northern Dauphin County while working to improve the delivery of these services to the community.
The Northern Dauphin County Advisory Panel, through our community based partnership, will ensure that professional, convenient, and essential human services and resources are accessible to all residents of northern Dauphin County.
The goal of the Northern Dauphin Advisory Panel, a collective effort of community and faith-based organizations, businesses and residents, is to improve the accessibility, quality and convenience of human services to all residents of northern Dauphin County.
The Northern Dauphin Advisory Panel will:
- Share resources with our consumers through education and promotion
- Provide quality services by engaging community members in our planning
- Offer professional, convenient services while recognizing the unique needs of northern Dauphin County residents and listing to their ideas.
The Northern Dauphin Advisory Panel has identified three areas of immediate focus:
- Educating the population on the current human services available in Dauphin County
- Finding a professional, convenient location for all human services
- Providing a large community-focused event to share services and promote community bonding
- Identify transportation needs and resources.
Working committees were formed from the four focus areas.