Drug & Alcohol Services
Phone: (717) 635-2254
To serve those affected with substance abuse problems by providing high-quality prevention, intervention, and treatment services in Dauphin County.
Service delivery for county residents shall provide accessible and comprehensive care for both adolescents and adults that need treatment, prevention, and/or intervention services. The foundational goals of the service delivery program are:
- The community will have a greater understanding of the health risks related to the use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
- The community will understand the benefits and expected outcomes of drug and alcohol service delivery.
- Services shall be both evidence-based and innovative, which will lead to more diverse treatment options reaching diverse populations.
- Service delivery will be integrated.
- Services will assist clients in maintaining self-sufficient lives.
- Services shall be evaluated, and outcomes measured.
- The principles identified in the Strategic Prevention Framework will continue to inform the planning of prevention services.