PA MEDI - Medicare Education & Decision Insight
Administered through Dauphin County Area Agency on Aging, the PA MEDI program is a State Health Insurance Assistance Program which provides counseling for people with Medicare in Pennsylvania. It is designed specifically to help people with all types of health insurance, including Medicare, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicaid, Medicare Part D and private policies like Long-Term Care and Medicare Supplement Insurance. PA MEDI is a free program staffed by specially trained volunteers committed to assisting you. Counseling is done over the phone, in your home or at one of Dauphin County Area Agency on Aging’s sites.
In addition to one-on-one counseling, the PA MEDI Program holds seminars open to the public on topics such as Medicare Basics, programs to help save money and Medicare Prescription Coverage.
- Help you understand your Medicare benefits by explaining which services are covered under Parts A and B and your Medicare Summary Notice.
- Help you make informed choices about Medicare coverage options, including Medicare Advantage plans and Medigap policies.
- Help you understand the Medicare appeals process and assist with appeals paperwork.
- Help you select a Medigap insurance policy.
- Explain financial assistance programs that may be available to assist in paying for your Medicare premiums, deductibles and coinsurance, as well as your prescription drug needs.
- Make presentations on Medicare to your organization.
Telephone Number: (717) 780-6147
This seminar will go over the basics of Medicare Parts A, B, C & D, comparisons between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans and programs available to help save money!
Click Here For Schedule