Plaintiffs have two options for receiving support payments:

  1. Direct deposit
  2. Pennsylvania EPPICardTM Debit MasterCard card (PA EPPICard TM )

These disbursement methods do not apply to individuals receiving DPW cash assistance.

There are numerous benefits to using direct deposit or the PA EPPICardTM.

  • No waiting for checks to come in the mail.
  • No check cashing fees.
  • No lost or stolen checks.
  • No waiting for the deposits to clear the bank.
  • Use the EPPICardTM at thousands of locations anywhere a MasterCard debit card is accepted.
  • Use the EPPICardTM to make purchases or to get cash back.


Direct deposit allows plaintiffs to have their support payments deposited directly into their bank accounts. For the direct deposit option, you may contact the Domestic Relations Office or the Pennsylvania Statewide Collection and Disbursement Unit(PA SCDU) office for the appropriate form. You may also obtain the form online at



For the PA EPPICardTM option, contact the Domestic Relations Office to verify your personal information. If you are currently enrolled in direct deposit and would like to switch to PA EPPICardTM , you must contact the Domestic Relations Office.

If you have a PA EPPICardTM and have a question about your card or need a replacement card, you must contact PA EPPICardTM at 1-800-304-1669 or by computer at The Domestic Relations Office cannot issue replacement cards. There may be a fee for replacement cards.

PA SCDU has a computerized (automated) answering service. For questions about your support payments, call the PA SCDU Customer Service Unit at 1-877-PAS-SCDU (1-877-727-7238). Payment information is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

To speak to a PA SCDU customer service representative, call Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.

To access your child support information by using the web site you must first set up a Personal Identification Number (PIN).

If you do not have computer/internet access, you may go to your local public library.

You also may use the Domestic Relations Office's Interactive Voice Response System (IVR) at (717) 255-2796. You must have touch tone service. For case specific information, you must first set up a Personal Identification Number (PIN).

Report new jobs, Report new address, etc.

These forms may require a login and password to access.