The Dauphin County Tax Claim Bureau is now accepting online payments for unpaid real property tax.
The following guidelines apply:
- Visa and MasterCard accepted online.
- A 2.5% fee is charged per the online banking provider.
- The 2016 unpaid tax cannot be paid online until April 1 due to the interest-free grace period offered by the taxing bodies.
- If a property is in bankruptcy the unpaid tax cannot be paid online.
- If a property is on the repository list the unpaid tax cannot be paid online.
Instructions for Payment
- Go to property and taxes
- Enter parcel number or name/address of property to be paid
- Click on PAY TAX CLAIMS (on right sidebar)
- Click box at the end of year(s) to pay along with amount (if partial payments accepted on that year)
- Click ADD SELECTION TO THE CART OR CANCEL (to cancel transaction)
- a green highlighted box will appear at the top of screen stating the item was added to the cart
- Click on VIEW TAX CLAIMS (on right sidebar)
- Click CHECKOUT OR EMPTY CART (to cancel transaction)
- FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT INFORMATION
REMEMBER A FEE OF 2.5% IS AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO YOUR PAYMENT FOR CREDIT AND $3.95 FOR A VISA DEBIT
ONLINE PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM NOON ON SEPTEMBER 27 THROUGH 5 PM ON SEPTEMBER 28 DUE TO THE USPET TAX SALE PROCESS.
Proceed to Online Payments