Hotel Tax Forms
- Hotel tax revenue payments must be remitted along with the Hotel Tax Remittance form.
- Hotel tax revenue is due the last day of the month following the period in which the tax was collected.
- The current tax due is 5% of revenues collected.
- There are NO exemptions under the ordinance except for federal and/or state employees on authorized business.
- Remittances and reports received after the due date are subject to a $100.00 fine and 9% annual interest charge. There is no provision for exoneration of the late filing penalty and interest.
- Delinquent remittances must be reported on the Delinquent Hotel Tax Return form.
- Please contact the Dauphin County Treasurer’s Office at (717) 780-6550 for any questions regarding hotel taxes.
Hotel Room Rental Tax Application
Hotel Account Numbers
Hotel Tax Remittance Form
2008 Hotel Tax Ordinance
Exemption Statement Residency and Employment
Exemption Statement Residency and Employment (Autofill)