September 7 & 8, 2013
Fort Hunter Park, Harrisburg, PA
Gates open at 3:00 PM
$25 in advance; $30 at the door
Children under 12 free with paid adult admission
Bring your lawn chairs and picnic baskets and head out to beautiful Fort Hunter Park for a jazz experience of a life time! This year's event will be held "under the big top".
Outside alcohol is not permitted.
Saturday, September 7th
2013 Participating Wineries
Armstrong Valley Winery - Halifax, PABuddy Boy Winery & Vineyards
- Duncannon, PACullari Vineyards & Winery
- Hershey, PAHummingbird Ridge Winery
- York Haven, PA Moon Dancer Vineyards & Winery
- Wrightsville, PANaylor Wine Cellars
- Stewartstown, PANissley Vineyards & Winery Estate
- Bainbridge, PAStarr Hill Winery
- Curwensville, PATamanend Winery
- Lancaster, PAVineyard at Grandview
- Mount Joy, PAThe Vineyard at Hershey
- Middletown, PA
Are you a craft or artisan vendor looking to sell your products at this year's Music and Wine festival?
If so, click on the application below. No additional food vendor applications are being accepted at this time. If you have any additional questions, please contact Larry Moore, Program Director, at email@example.com
. 2013 Vendor Application.pdf
* Tickets only need to be purchased for one day. All tickets purchased are weekend passes.*
2013 Hotel Headquarters
Hampton Inn & Suites Harrisburg North SpringHill Suites by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey
30 Capital Drive 15 Capital Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110 Harrisburg, PA 17110
(717) 540-0990* (717) 540-5100*
*Mention Dauphin County Music & Wine Festival to receive discounted rates on your stay!
Additional Hotel Partners:
Days Inn Harrisburg North Hilton Harrisburg
3919 North Front Street One North 2nd Street
Harrisburg PA, 17110 Harrisburg, PA 17101
(717) 233-3100 (717) 233-6300
$59.99 - Use Code "Fort Hunter"
Felicita Mountain Resort & Spa
2201 Fishing Creek Valley Road
Harrisburg, PA 17110
$79.99 - Use Code "Fort Hunter"