Sign In

Fort Hunter Conservancyconservancy.jpeg
Facilities and Overview

Donated in 1985 by J. Wister Meigs and located one mile from Fort Hunter Park, this 150 acre conservancy can be used for day hiking only. This tract is part of the old 1,500 acre Fort Hunter estate and was the furthest from the mansion. It was known historically as the Chuckey Hill Farm.
Location and Map
GPS - Longitude -76.898802, Latitude 40.354325
From US 22/322, exit at Route 443 and proceed east .75 miles. Turn left onto Camp Reily Road. This is a one-lane dirt road so proceed with caution. Drive past two YWCA camp entrances. The road ends in a gravel parking lot with a trail head consisting of a platform. Beyond is a private residence.
Click Here for Mapquest Directions


Copyright © 2002-2012 Dauphin County. All Rights Reserved.
HIPAA Privacy Notice | Privacy Policy | PA State Website

Dauphin County is Social

County of Dauphin, Department of Information Technology
2 South Second Street, Fifth Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17101-1295
Contact Dauphin County | County Phone Numbers
Employees Only