Spectacularly located on a bluff overlooking the Susquehanna and Blue Mountain, Fort Hunter Park consists of about 50 acres. Donated in 1980 by the Meigs family, the park includes ten historic buildings, two picnic pavilions, two sets of playground equipment and a play field. The park offers a variety of programs and festivals throughout the year and the Mansion
is open for guided tours.
From US 22/322, exit onto Route 443 and proceed west 1/2 miles. Turn left onto Front Street. The park is located on both sides of Front Street.
Created in 1956, the Friends of Fort Hunter are vital to the operation of Fort Hunter Park. Support the Fort!
Join the Friends and receive a quarterly newsletter and discounts.