Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Follow us on Facebook!
To serve those affected with substance abuse problems by providing high quality prevention, intervention and treatment services in Dauphin County.
Service delivery for county residents shall provide accessible and comprehensive care for both adolescents and adults that are in need of treatment, prevention, and/or intervention services. The foundational goals of the service delivery program are:
- The community will have a greater understanding of the health risks related to the use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
- The community will have an understanding of the benefits and expected outcomes of drug and alcohol service delivery.
- Services shall be both evidence-based and innovative which will lead to more diverse treatment options reaching diverse populations.
- Service delivery will be integrated.
- Services will assist clients to maintain self-sufficient lives.
- Services shall be evaluated and outcomes measured.
- The principles identified in the Strategic Prevention Framework will continue to inform the planning of prevention services