Available ID Services and Support
- Employment services can help a person find a job or learn skills right on the job.
- Community residential options include group homes, single apartments with a roommate, or a family living setting. Click here for the video on Life Sharing.
- People are provided supports in their family home or their own home.
- Day services and recreation are provided to people who live in residential settings and at home.
- A wide array of services and supports are also available to families caring for a child or adult sibling with an intellectual disability.
For information about providers and services available in Dauphin County, go to the HCSIS Service Support Directory at:
The HCSIS Services and Supports Directory is a tool for individuals with intellectual disabilities, their families, and circle of support to locate services and service providers in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The directory can help you locate particular service providers or search for services and supports provided in your community. This directory does not include information on all providers but only of those that have chosen to be listed in it. This directory also provides information about specific services funded by the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) under the home and community-based waiver programs. For more information about the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP), you can visit their official website at the following link:
The Gold Book 2013 - Understanding the Office of Developmental Programs in PA:
Intellectural Disabilities and Autism Services
The Gold Book 2013 can be found by clicking on: